Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    Maia Sandu: We hope that the formal decision regarding Moldova’s accession to the EU will be taken in the coming weeks.

    22 May 2026

    Igor Grosu urges Transnistrians not to be enticed by Putin’s promises: “He has nothing to do with you”

    22 May 2026

    Flowers from Armenia are subject to restrictions in Russia, and traders warn of price increases.

    22 May 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    DISINFO.MD
    • Moldova
    • Foreign Affairs
    • Reviews
    • Analysis
    • Stopfake
    • English
      • Romanian
      • Russian
    DISINFO.MD
    Prima pagină » „The „clear response” of Moscow to the ceasefire offer. The Russians launched a massive drone attack on a residential district in Odessa.”
    Foreign Affairs

    “The “clear response” of Moscow to the ceasefire offer. The Russians launched a massive drone attack on a residential district in Odessa.”

    22 April 2025
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Email VKontakte Telegram WhatsApp Copy Link
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Email Copy Link

    “Russia launched a massive drone attack on the Ukrainian port city of Odesa during the night. At least three people have been injured, local authorities reported to Kyiv Independent.

    The attack targeted a residential building in a densely populated neighborhood, according to Odesa Mayor Hennadii Trukhanov. Several apartments were damaged and fires broke out as a result of the impact.

    Three people have been injured and are receiving medical care, regional governor Oleh Kiper said.

    The attack in Odesa comes as Ukraine awaits a response to a proposal for a ceasefire regarding attacks on civilian infrastructure. President Volodymyr Zelensky said on Monday that the proposal is still on the table and Kiev is waiting for a “clear response” from Moscow.

    Zelensky first proposed a partial ceasefire on April 20, during the last hours of Russia’s short “Easter ceasefire.” While Ukraine reported over 3,000 ceasefire violations by Russia, Zelensky said that there were no air raid alarms activated in any areas over Easter.

    The president then proposed a cessation of fire regarding “any drone or long-range missile attacks on civilian infrastructure for a period of at least 30 days, with the possibility of extension.”

    Russian President Vladimir Putin stated on April 21 that he is open to discussing this proposal and is open to any peace initiatives. The mass drone attack on civilians in Odesa marks the only “clear response” from Russia so far.

    More details, HERE.”

    "#drone" "#odessa" #atac #razboi #Rusia Ucraina
    Share. Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Email VKontakte Telegram Copy Link WhatsApp

    Related Posts

    Flowers from Armenia are subject to restrictions in Russia, and traders warn of price increases.

    22 May 2026

    Indefinite confiscations in Russia: The Constitutional Court supports the new tool for property redistribution

    22 May 2026

    From the school desk to drone operator: Russia offers extra points to students

    22 May 2026

    Blow to the energy sector: a significant Russian refinery loses half of its capacity

    22 May 2026

    Maia Sandu: We hope that the formal decision regarding Moldova’s accession to the EU will be taken in the coming weeks.

    22 May 2026

    Igor Grosu urges Transnistrians not to be enticed by Putin’s promises: “He has nothing to do with you”

    22 May 2026

    Flowers from Armenia are subject to restrictions in Russia, and traders warn of price increases.

    22 May 2026

    Indefinite confiscations in Russia: The Constitutional Court supports the new tool for property redistribution

    22 May 2026

    From the school desk to drone operator: Russia offers extra points to students

    22 May 2026
    DISINFO.MD
    © 2026 Disinfo. All Rights Reserved. Dezvoltat de Disinfo.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.