Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    Germany offers 50 million euros for the repair of the sarcophagus of Reactor 4 at Chernobyl, hit by Russian drones.

    21 August 2026

    Putin ordered the exhumation of a prince’s relics to send them to the front in Ukraine. He went to see them too: “They are miraculous”

    21 August 2026

    Tough message from Brussels after the drone destroyed in the Black Sea. Ursula von der Leyen: “This is a form of hybrid war”

    21 August 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    DISINFO.MD
    • Moldova
    • Foreign Affairs
    • Reviews
    • Analysis
    • Stopfake
    • English
      • Romanian
    DISINFO.MD
    Prima pagină » A Russian Oreșnik rocket is said to have crashed after launch in the occupied Donetsk region, hitting even the positions of the Russian army.
    Foreign Affairs

    A Russian Oreșnik rocket is said to have crashed after launch in the occupied Donetsk region, hitting even the positions of the Russian army.

    27 May 2026
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Email VKontakte Telegram WhatsApp Copy Link
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Email Copy Link

    The Institute for the Study of War suggests that a second Russian Oreshnik medium-range ballistic missile likely suffered a malfunction and crashed in the occupied Donetsk region during Russia’s attack on Ukraine on May 23-24. If confirmed, this would mean that one in four Oreshnik missiles used by Russia during the war has failed.

    Over the weekend, Moscow launched one of the most devastating and costly combined attacks on Ukraine. Beyond the massive destruction in the Kiev region, the attention of international analysts is focused on a possible catastrophic technical error of Vladimir Putin’s “wonder weapon”: an Oreshnik ballistic missile is said to have crashed in the occupied territory, striking the positions of the Russian army itself.

    The Institute for the Study of War (ISW) has confirmed, based on OSINT (open source intelligence) analyses, that Russia has in fact launched two Oreshnik medium-range missiles on the night of May 23 to 24, from the Kapustin Yar base in the Astrakhan region.

    While the first rocket hit the city of Bila Tserkva (located 80 kilometers south of Kiev), the second reportedly suffered a major technical malfunction shortly after launch. The analyzed images show six submunitions crashing in the Avdiivka or Yasynuvata area, in the suburbs of Donetsk, approximately 40 kilometers from the front line. If this information is confirmed, the statistics are devastating for the Kremlin’s military propaganda: one in four Oreshnik rockets used so far in this war has malfunctioned.

    Read more HERE

    #atac #Donetsk #positions #rocket #Rusia #Russian army #Walnut
    Share. Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Email VKontakte Telegram Copy Link WhatsApp

    Related Posts

    Germany offers 50 million euros for the repair of the sarcophagus of Reactor 4 at Chernobyl, hit by Russian drones.

    21 August 2026

    Putin ordered the exhumation of a prince’s relics to send them to the front in Ukraine. He went to see them too: “They are miraculous”

    21 August 2026

    Tough message from Brussels after the drone destroyed in the Black Sea. Ursula von der Leyen: “This is a form of hybrid war”

    21 August 2026

    A new military camp for NATO troops will be built in a Baltic country. When will it be ready

    21 August 2026

    Germany offers 50 million euros for the repair of the sarcophagus of Reactor 4 at Chernobyl, hit by Russian drones.

    21 August 2026

    Putin ordered the exhumation of a prince’s relics to send them to the front in Ukraine. He went to see them too: “They are miraculous”

    21 August 2026

    Tough message from Brussels after the drone destroyed in the Black Sea. Ursula von der Leyen: “This is a form of hybrid war”

    21 August 2026

    A new military camp for NATO troops will be built in a Baltic country. When will it be ready

    21 August 2026

    The Vatican sends a high-ranking cleric to Moscow for discussions with Sergey Lavrov regarding the war in Ukraine

    21 August 2026
    DISINFO.MD
    © 2026 Disinfo. All Rights Reserved. Dezvoltat de Disinfo.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.